||~70 miles South of Ann Arbor
||Maximum depth 70 feet and maximum visibility 50 feet (often less)
Air Fills $7.00 (3000 psi) or $8.00 (3300) psi.
During the week, dive shop is available for air fills upon call by gate keeper.
Other Activities: General Admission Swimming
available. Three sand
volleyball courts and large picnic area.
Facilities: There are changing facilities and porta-potties at the dive site entries.
Dive site map:
Dive release form (print & bring
12701 South Dixie Highway, Bowling Green, OH 43402
Directions from Ann Arbor:
- Take US23 South past Toledo, to I-75 South past Bowling Green.
- Take Exit 179 off I-75 to Route 6. Follow Route 6 West approximately 1-1/2 miles to State Route 25 South.
- Follow State Route 25 South for approximately 1 mile and Portage Quarry will be on your right.
Watch for the diver's flag
mailbox on the right.
(419) 352-9203 Dive Facility (@ Portage)
(919) 684-8111 Divers Alert Network
(419) 354-9001 Wood County Sheriff
(419) 666-1323 State HWY Patrol
(419) 354-8902 Wood County Hospital
9-1-1 (is active in the area)